Friday, December 25, 2009

Gift Day, Yule Feast.

I don't Celebrate Christmas.. Never accuse me of such a thing.

I celebrate Yuletide and keep a Light burning during the last 2 weeks of December. But I do Celebrate Gift Day, the totally Secular holiday of mass consumerism. Or as I also like to call it, pants and socks day.

My Yule-hoard this year consisted of 4 pair of pants, 4 sweaters, 6 pair of socks, 2 shirts, 1 pair of pajama pants, 1 tri-fold wallet, some various grooming products, a copy of Warcraft 3 battle chest( to be reviewed later), the last 3 books I needed to complete my " Sharpe " series (also to be reviewed later), a Calender with Japanese Wood Block print art in it and a plethora of assorted cookies, biscuits, sweets and treats. It was a very good year this year. I hope everyone else is having as good as I did.

I also received, a SERIOUSLY AWESOME GIFT from a friend, SERIOUS SAM HD from STEAM download service.

Now Just waiting for my Yule Boar to cook in the oven to complete the day, Much ale will be drunk, much pork will be consumed, and then comes the yule-feast nap.

No comments: