Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My New Venture.

After picking up a new shipment of Books from Powell's Books of Portland Oregon yesterday at the Post Office.. I was struck by the fact that I now have all of the Conan Pastiches released between Ace books, Bantam books and Tor Books, all 102 novels and short stories featured in the William Galen Gray Chronology.

So I set up a new blog, which will chronicle my adventures through the Apocryphal Hyborean Age. That is, Not Robert E. Howard's Hyborean Age, but the adulterated and tacked on Hyborean Age. The Hyborean age which is the equivalent of Saxo's Guesta Dannorum to Robert E. Howard's 6th Century Danish Skald's version of Norse Mythology.

I hope you will have a look at it, I've posted some information to get us started and I plan to start very soon on the actual reviews.. I aim to get at least one a week done, though I understand that some of the novels are exceedingly bad.. so when I hit a stumbling point please understand.

Hyborean Apocrypha

No comments: