Friday, February 26, 2010

Obviously, kharma Hates me.

Well after my grand day yesterday I knew that the other shoe had to drop eventually. And dropped it shall, You see I work on-call, if my Boss comes down sick I have to cancel my plans and come in. So of course, this being the very first weekend I was to have had off in oh.. at least a year.. been scheduled to have it off.. some one else to pick up my on-calliness... I've been had.

Already having paid for my accommodations for going out of town.. my Boss just called me at 5:30am and woke me up and now I have to work all day. Which will put me arriving at my location late, and then I'll wind up sleeping most of Saturday because I didn't sleep tonight and well. I think I'm just going to take the loss of canceling with less than 24 hours for Friday nights room and not even bother going.

Grand Karmic Joke. But goes to prove the old axiom correct, announcing your plans is a good way to hear God laugh. Problem is I have no choice but to announce them in order to get the day off.

No comments: